NodeJS offers great performance and a platform for developing messaging or chatting applications, while Python supports functional and structured programming methods. If you are intelligent and understandable then it is not a big task to get what type of application you want to develop. However, no language is bad but it all depends on you and the unique variable associated with the project, which language you need to choose according to your project.
Every language has its own specifications and demands. And when you build an application, it is most imperative to choose the right technology for your project. We strive to make you more clear about both languages with the help of below pros and cons.
1. Fats server solution
2. Scalable solution
3. Single language for front-end and back-end.
4. Easy to support
1. Bad quality or lack of documentation for some modules in npm
2. Less effective with CPU-intensive operations
3. Error in handling
1. Easy to use
2. Readily approachable to PHP code
3. Rich standard library and ecosystem
4. Fast development
1. Unsuitable for memory intensive process
2. Poor in newly included functionality
3. Lack of support for DSLs (Domain-Specific Languages)
In Digiprima solutions we provide end to end development services for business. We make Web and mobile apps .
No doubt, there are numerous development methodologies to create Mobile App. Every method is unique in its own. React native is one of the methods which develop undistinguished native apps for mobile. This mobile app development framework is very useful that assists you not to merely develop high-quality and performance apps but also escalate developer’s productivity. React native is considered as...