Leading books printing company
Inability to penetrate beyond few African markets, inability to penetrate beyond core products and need to strengthen mindshare and business share among marquee global clients.
- Customer acquisition
- Digital strategy identified need to build brand as well as do lead generation
- Top class corporate website designed and developed
- Directory listing and SEO was done
- Website was actively maintained with regular weekly updates
- Newsletters were created and sent to customers and prospects
- Dozens of online advertising campaigns started for lead generation
- Web analytics was used to evaluate impact of the digital marketing initiatives
- High appreciation of new website – company’s sales executives switched from brochures and PPT to website as primary sales tool
- Enquiries from 100+ markets and business generation many times that of ad spend
- Successful launch online of new products – at low cost
- Company management able to track ROI of digital marketing
American healthy food products
- MNC company selling high value health products with a niche appeal.
- Company was late entrant to Indian market. Stiff competition from many national and local players.
- Small sales team and limited distribution a deterrent to a sales-led strategy
- Limited marketing budgets as this was a new market for the company and it was getting a feel first
- Created multiple online ad campaigns, effectively targeting the audience in select cities where distribution was available
- Provided lead management system to systematically follow up with enquiries
- Over two dozen initiatives identified and implemented for better lead generation, brand-building & CRM
- Client has renewed contract for 4th year running
- Lead generation by online is cheapest form of customer acquisition
- Increase in viewership time on site : 1 sec to 4 min
- Satisfied by response, digital online ad budget increased 15 fold
Top Canadian University
- Admissions applications by Indian students to Canadian universities have been facing a slowdown. Offline methods (agents et al) have been ineffective due to stiff competition among universities.
- The university in question was unable to meet its India enrollment targets.
- Digital strategy identified was to do micro targeting for dozens of niche courses (and not only mainstream ones like engineering and management) and run advertising in selected cities.
- We helped the admissions team divide the leads amongst themselves and productively follow them up.
- A Facebook group was created for the applicants, enabling interaction amongst applicants and with university admissions team.
- Mailers were sent each month to the leads database persuading them to apply.
- Generated enquiries from nearly 140 cities across 100+ courses.
- Success in 2014 season, and in 2015, has lead to a repeat engagement in 2016
- Increased number of undergraduate applicants as opposed to masters applicants, and applicants from diverse courses as opposed to mainstream courses like engineering and MBA alone, have resulted.
- Stiff competition among preschools for admissions resulting in pressure on enrolment targets.
- Pressure on school to ramp up schools network across the country so as to retain pre-eminent position.
- Online advertising to generate admissions enquiries from parents
- Monthly newsletter follow up with all parents
- Low cost branding with listing of 500+ schools in online directories
- Online advertising to generate franchisee enquiries from entrepreneurs
- Lead management system implemented to better utlize the leads
- Thousands of enquiries generated in 5 months
- Hundreds of high quality franchisee enquiries generated
- Number of enquiries generated were 5 times that got to date from any other marketing method
Glenmark: Skin and Hair Academy
- To establish a strong & comprehensive online presence.
- To create brand engagement for Skin & Hair Academy, the company’s digital portal.
- To generate enquiries for affiliated dermatologists on the portal.
- To reduce the high number of call drops taking place because of an undefined user flow in the “Find A Dermatologist” section.
- Increase in viewership time on site : 54 sec to 2 min
- Consumer reach increased by 300%
- Number of calls skyrocketed by almost 600%
- Cost per Lead reduced to Rs.78.
As part of their branding & awareness campaigns, the challenges for Street Authority were –
- Better Returns on Advertising
- Positive brand sentiment in the market
- Demand generation
- Qualified lead generation
- 42.5% increase in organic traffic for main website.
- 300% + increase in visits to careers page.
- 29% increased searches for target keywords.
- Site Speed
- No Proper placement of Google Ads
- No defined marketing strategy
- No offline integration with digital marketing campaigns
Through a website redevelopment and comprehensive SEO implantation, we made Public Storage rank on the first page of Google for every single targeted keyword whilst increasing site traffic by 528%, and even increased conversions from 1.2% to 7.5%.
- 6X increase in conversion rate
- 528% Increase in site traffic
- 1st page of Google for all target keywords